One of the keys to success for our annual Apple Harvest Festival Road Race is the tremendous support we get from volunteers. In fact, each we have over 100 volunteers to help our event run smooth. If you are interested in helping out, we’re sure there’s a place for you! Here’s a sampling of our volunteer ‘jobs’
- Route side musicians
- Pre-race packet pick-up
- Handing out water on the course
- Being a timer at our mile markers
- Monitoring roads on the course
- Handing our refreshments after the race
- Supporting our timer at the finish line
- Setting up the course
- Putting signs on the course in advance of race
- Cleaning up
Volunteers will need to read and sign Volunteer Waiver and Volunteer Code of Contact.
See attachments below
In addition to being part of Southington’s hometown road race, all volunteers receive a t-shirt!!